Unfortunately I am no longer able to afford maintaining this mining pool and am forced to shut it down. The timeline for the shutdown will be as follows: The stratum server will remain online until 0000 EST on 1 March 2019, or until there are no active miners, whichever comes sooner. The portal will remain online until 0000 EDT 1 April 2019, or until all account balances have been withdrawn, whichever comes sooner. Any accounts with unclaimed VRM at the time of portal shutdown will be manually sent to the address on file for that account, so please make sure your VRM receiving address is up to date.
Terms & Conditions
This Agreement governs your use of Pool Sloth.
- By using any of the Pools or registering an account on the website, you agree to be bound by the terms and conditions below. If you do not agree with the terms and conditions in this Agreement you may not use the Pool.
- The Pool Sloth staff may modify this Agreement and any policies affecting the Site at any point of time. Such modification is effective immediately upon posting to the website and will be distribution via email, forum post and a link in chat. Your continued use of the Pool following any modification to this Agreement shall be deemed an acceptance of all modifications.
- The Pool rewards miners according to a PROP system with 1% fee. The fee may change at any time, but notice will be given before doing so. Any fee change will be communicated through the pools news page.
- The Pool is not an e-wallet or a bank for your coins. The Pool and it's operators are not responsible for any loss of coins which are stored on the Pool. It is your responsibility to configure your account so that the coins you mine are regularly transferred to your own secured offline wallet.
- The uptime of the pool or website is not guaranteed, maintenance and downtime may be required at times. Users are responsible for configuring their miners so that they will automatically reconnect, switch to all the pools we offer or a backup pool in the case of downtime.
- Botnets are not welcome. Accounts with a large amount of miners connecting from different IPs may be suspended without prior notice. If we are uncertian then an investigation will be opened and the user will be notified via their configured e-mail address. If we do not receive a response your account may be suspended.
- Multiple accounts controlled by one person may be considered as a botnet and an investigation will be opened, see above point.